In today’s business, companies large and small need a website and an online presence. Whether you are a large manufacturing company, distributor, a small business run from home, or perhaps considering setting up a small business, a website will bring new clients to your business and give you the opportunity to attract new clients and new business opportunities. Our Ecommerce business website designs have you in mind.
It is important that any small business website design gives prospective clients the right impression of your company and presents your company as a professional, competent business. To do this your website must convey such an image and Identity and will only do so if it is professionally designed itself.
Selecting the right website design company is an important factor when setting up a new site and ideally it will be the start of a long relationship, so you need to feel comfortable with your website designer and ensure they will always be available when you need them.
The majority of our clients are home based small businesses. We have helped many of them set up new sites, often from the smallest pieces of information, such as letterheads for example. It’s one thing knowing you need a website, but another matter trying to find the time to decide what it should look like and what it should contain. We can take most of the strain from you in that department and help to point you in the right direction. With our integrated SEO, SEM, Landing Page Optimization and Conversions Help we can bring you to the top by creating a quality website and help achieve a high ranking for your site in Google, Yahoo and other Search Engines through personal training.
Add value to your business. Your company website may be the first point of contact with your clients, it is a natural thing to search for products and services on the internet these days and your website could bring you new business and new clients. However, you should consider how a professional looking website will stimulate sales further than a ‘home made’ web site and present that all important first impression to prospective clients.
Cost is obviously one of the main concerns with any new venture and as a small business we appreciate this. Our small business web design packages are very affordable and we will keep you on budget. We have a range of solutions available for the small business owner, so if you would like any advice or information please feel free to contact us for small business advice under no obligation.
Interested? Then in the first instance please contact us (email@example.com) and ask for a free quote for your project, under no obligation. We also offer free after sales support and free Limited alterations after completion. Our other services include ecommerce solutions, logo design, Blogs, Forums, search engine optimization and marketing, Data conversion solutions and Pre-built Turnkey Dropship Business’s.
Thanks, R.W. Casandra
Posted by R.W. Casandra Date: Sunday, June 21, 2009
You earn money, but most of it is evaporating in taxes. You pay huge sums to your tax consultant, but you are not happy about his ‘highly impersonal’ services. Finally, you give up with a sigh.
You sign the return, pay the taxes and turn to your normal routine.
Why? Why Donate Your Money to IRS?
As a tax consultant for over 25 years I get surprised by the approach of many people towards tax planning.
In fact, for Americans, taxes are their number one expense – usually exceeding payments for food, lodging, clothing and transportation together. According to the IRS, Americans and Business owners generally overpay $320,000,000 a year in excess tax! So you may be paying more taxes than you are required to!
Still most of the people want to keep away from planning their tax strategies. They just leave it to their accountant. They are prepared to spend hours on phone for a $50 overcharge by credit card Company, but they are not prepared to spend even a few minutes to learn simple, yet valuable tips to save thousands of dollars from their taxes!
Its time to wake up and keep aside your misconceptions about tax planning.
Understand the little known tax secrets!
My approach is easy as pie. Everything is explained with the help of examples, pictures and no technical analysis involved.
If you are doing a business from home, full time or part time, you can deduct, with proper documentation, your household expenses, your business vacations, your car expenses and food with colleagues if you can combine it with appropriate amount of business.
How to deduct medical expenses of you and your spouse; how to deduct education and even wedding expenses of your children from your business!
Your car is a tax deduction machine! You are usually qualified to claim a tax deduction for the use of your personal vehicle for business purposes.
How to convert your cruise vacation into a deductible business expense? This is an excellent way of mixing business with pleasure.
You can claim a big part of your home related expenses – insurance (homeowners and mortgage), repairs and maintenance, utilities and services, depreciation, security system, rent (if you don’t own your home) etc. towards business use. These expenses you are already paying as home expenses!
Yes, you can deduct expenses on fun! Learn how to claim the cost of entertaining business contacts at nightclubs, restaurants, theaters, sporting events, hunting, fishing etc.
How to shield yourself from the IRS weapon of classifying a business as a hobby?
Your lunches and dinners with colleagues and associates can be considered ‘a deductible business expense’!
Your personal travel expenses (even overseas) can be converted into business expense!
‘Stop Donating Your Money to IRS’ is so fat with resources, hundreds of tips and suggestions on all the above topics, that the only way to truly understand the power of it is to experience it.
Posted by R.W. Casandra Date: Sunday, February 1, 2009
Google Base is a place where you can easily submit all types of online and offline content, which we’ll make searchable on Google (if your content isn’t online yet, we’ll put it there). You can describe any item you post with attributes, which will help people find it when they do related searches. In fact, based on your items’ relevance, users may find them in their results for searches on Google Product Search and even our main Google web search.
- Cost: Free
- How to Submit: You can submit information about all types of online and offline content to Google Base, by either the standard web form or, if you have more than 10 items to submit, via a data feed. When you submit information via the web form, you can attach up to 15 digital files in the following formats: PDF (.pdf), Microsoft Excel (.xls), Text (.txt), HTML (.html), Rich Text Format (.rtf), Word Perfect (.wpd), ASCII, Unicode and XML. Please note: the files you upload may not exceed 20 megabytes total in size, and we reserve the right to review all items in order to ensure they comply with the Google Base Terms and Conditions.
- Languages: Google Base is currently available in English and German interfaces.
- Reach: Items you submit to Google Base might be found on Google properties like Google or Google Product Search.
- How it’s different: Google Base enables you to add attributes describing your content, so that searchers can easily find it. The more popular individual attributes become, the more often we’ll suggest them when others post the same items. Similarly, items that become more popular will show up as suggested item types in the Choose an existing item type drop-down menu.
- Why should I use Google Base?
- What are attributes?
- Do I need a Google Account to use Google Base?
- What kind of information can I submit?
- How can I submit my item?
- Do I need a website if I want my item to appear on Google properties?
- In what formats can I submit my data feed?
- Where will my item appear?
- How will you control for irrelevant items like pornography or SPAM material?
- How can I increase traffic to my items?
- 1. Why should I use Google Base?
- If you have information you want to share with others but aren’t sure how to reach them, Google Base is for you. You can easily submit all types of online and offline content to Base, and if your content isn’t online yet, we’ll put it there. You can describe any item you post with attributes, which will help people find it when they do related searches. In fact, based on your items’ relevance, users may find them in their results for searches on Google Product Search and even our main Google web search. The main benefits of Google Base include:
- Free content hosting
Google Base represents a new opportunity to put any kind of content online, even if it isn’t a web page.
By bringing offline content online, Google Base is more accessible and useful. Even online content becomes more ‘discoverable’ when users are able to refine their search results based on attributes. You can also link users to your own website, thus making your content far more accessible to the world.
- Ease of Use
Now you can go to one place to upload content to Google. You can post individual items by completing a simple web form or submit a data feed with ten or more items in standard formats such as TSV, RSS 1.0 and RSS 2.0.
Best of all, Google Base is entirely free. And you’re always in control; you can edit or archive your items whenever you want.
- Free content hosting
- 2. What are attributes?
- Google Base lets you describe your items with detailed information called attributes, which will help searchers find your content more easily when they search on various Google properties.Attributes are words or phrases that help describe the characteristics and qualities of your items. For any given attribute you may enter multiple values separated by commas.For example: If you’re describing a recipe you want to share, your attributes might include ‘Theme: Breakfast’, ‘Main Ingredient: Eggs, Chicken’, and ‘Servings: 4′.
- 3. Do I need a Google Account to use Google Base?
- Yes, to publish your own items, you must create a Google Account.
- 4. What kind of information can I submit?
- Google’s goal is to organize the world’s information, and that includes almost anything you might want to contribute, whether it’s your store inventory, collection of original poetry, or research paper on cancer receptors. You can submit your information using either the standard web form or, if you have more than 10 items to submit, via our data feed options.When you submit information via the web form, you can attach up to 15 digital files in the following formats: PDF (.pdf), Microsoft Excel (.xls), Text (.txt), HTML (.html), Rich Text Format (.rtf), Word Perfect (.wpd), ASCII, Unicode and XML.Please note: the files you upload may not exceed 20 megabytes total in size, and we reserve the right to review all items in order to ensure they comply with the Google Base Terms and Conditions.
- 5. How can I submit my item?
- To submit an item using our standard web form, visit Google Base and click on ‘Post your own item’. On the Post an Item page, choose an item type from the drop-down menu or create your own item type in the text box below. Then click “Next” to add details, edit, review and publish your item. In about 15 minutes, your item will have a unique web address and be visible to the world. If you have a website that you’d like to lead searchers to, be sure to include an attribute as type “Web URL” which includes the page’s full URL.If you’d like to submit more than ten items, you might want to consider submitting a data feed instead of doing so by hand (learn more about feeds).
- 6. Do I need a website if I want my item to appear on Google properties?
- Nope. If you don’t have a website, Google will host your content (for free) on a unique web address.
- 7. In what formats can I submit my data feed?
- Google Base will accept feeds in TSV, RSS 1.0, RSS 2.0 Atom 0.3, and Atom 1.0 formats. This means that content providers who already have RSS feeds can easily submit their content to Google Base.
- 8. Where will my item appear?
- We’ll host your item online if you don’t already have a website, and show it to anyone who searches for its unique URL or finds it while searching for related topics. Based on relevance, your item may appear on Google properties like Google Product Search and our main Google web search. Some example Google searches which include items from Google Base are:
- 9. How will you control for irrelevant items like pornography or SPAM material?
- All items that are uploaded into Google Base must comply with our Editorial Policies and Program Policies. Items that don’t meet these policies may be taken down based on our own checks or in response to user complaints.
- 10. How can I increase traffic to my items?
- You can increase the likelihood that your items will appear when searchers enter a relevant query by including highly structured information with each item. This means including rich attributes that accurately represent your content. You can learn more about improving the quality of your items here.
Posted by R.W. Casandra Date: Saturday, January 31, 2009
Along with good customer service, finding the right products to offer to the public is probably one of the most significant challenges for those wanting to sell on eBay, amazon or any other online business. The main goal is to buy at low prices and to sell high. Of course, the majority of people just starting out on eBay begin by selling their own personal goods, all of that generally surplus merchandise they have in the attic, garage or basement. This is a good route to take with eBay, as it will help you to become familiar with the basics of listing, shipping, pictures, description writing and general customer service but at some point you will have an empty home if you keep moving in this direction.
When the house is empty you will need to find more items to sell. Many sellers will spend Saturday and Sunday searching around garage sales and flea markets, looking for merchandise and it soon becomes apparent that this it taking up a lot of time and money although I have found a lot of great things that I decided to keep for myself. What you really need is to find a wholesaler where you can buy in bulk at inexpensive prices and make your mark up on eBay then box and ship yourself. Search the items you want to sell for sales numbers before purchasing for stock. You do not want to get stuck with this stuff. Buy wisely.
When you have decided to start trading seriously on eBay, amazon or with any other online retailing business, there are some things to remember about the businesses where you are likely to be buying your stock.
· Have a Business corporation, llc, partnership or sole proprietor set up.
· Make sure your paperwork to purchase wholesale is in order, since this will be required by the supplier.
· The wholesaler will provide you with all of the necessary information for you to buy from him with confidence.
· Have your merchant account in place whether it is paypal or credit card processing center.
· Search, Search and do more Searching, do as much research as possible. Be Confident in the items you choose.
After you have some of the basics covered you should have a great start on your online adventure. Good Luck!
Posted by R.W. Casandra Date: Friday, January 30, 2009
Posted by R.W. Casandra Date: Friday, January 30, 2009
If you are new to EBAY then the past has not affected you. I was an EBAY seller for years and I was slowly getting discouraged by management with every day that past. Last year EBAY changed direction and new visions came aboard which had effected sellers they made there empire from. Do some searches and you can find the history. Now I use ebay as an advertising platform rather than sole income. I set out to lose “x” amount of $ – dollars – $ every month but the traffic to my site gains it three times back, not always but most months it does. Dont get me wrong I am not telling you EBAY is completely no good but it works for everyone different.
Thanks R.W. Casandra
See this article from webpronews.com
eBay Wants Its Sellers Back
By Chris Crum – Mon, 01/26/2009 – 3:49pm.
Makes Feedback and Payment Policy Changes
Early last year, eBay inflicted some damaging policy changes that sent many sellers running for the hills. Now, they apparently are changing the rules to remove negative comments left by customers towards the sellers.
A couple months ago I talked to a number of eBay sellers, and all but one of them told me that eBay’s feedback policy was their biggest frustration. It now seems that eBay has decided to hear the howls of disgust from its users that have been going on for the majority of the past year. Ecommerce Journal reports:
The move to change the Feedback policy was prompted by numerous requests made by the cross-border sellers who received negative comments from customers while there wasn’t actual fault with the merchants. Now eBay will be removing feedback if: the listing meets the Customs Requirements and/or the seller receives a negative or neutral Feedback comment, which references customs delays or customs fees. Merchants in turn are obliged to advise the buyers that import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
There was also a lot of frustration about eBay’s payment policy. Many were enraged by the favoritism showed to eBay-owned PayPal. eBay will reportedly now be adding Moneybookers and PayMate as acceptable methods of payment starting next month.
eBay users have been quite vocal in their displeasure with the famous auction site. It seems unlikely that many of them that have been so passionate will be willing to go back to eBay just because they finally acknowledged these issues. But the brand power that eBay carries does pull a lot of weight. Are you (or were you) an eBay seller? What do you think?
Posted by R.W. Casandra Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009
What’s the big difference between the ultra successful guys and you?
Is it that they’ve learnt more than you? Nope…
Is it that they have more contacts than you? Try again…
Is it that they’re better at Adwords/affiliate marketing/product creation than you? Absolutely not…
Truth is, there’s an astonishingly simple reason.
This one insight may bring about a colossal shift in your thinking…just make sure you’re sitting down.
Fact is —
You’ve been hypnotized…and you don’t even know it.
So if you want to make some changes Click Here!
Posted by R.W. Casandra Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009
Turnkeydropshipbusiness.com. Is a turnkey internet business worth your time? It really depends on the level of your personal web business skills. If you do not have any online web development skills such as web page creation, blog posting, setting up hosting accounts etc, a turnkey online business may be right for you. If you’ve been on the Internet for a while, you would have seen many of those turnkey Internet business opportunities all over the place. If you have been tired of all the get rich quick schemes in the market today then it is time you start reading the information here.
With so many online business opportunities on the web, how do you choose the best one for you? The best place to start is to evaluate the various types that are available. Are you looking for a way to make some extra income? Since the dawn of the Internet, entrepreneurs have found ways to use the World Wide Web to generate income from home. The Internet is a natural as a home based business. If you want to get involved in internet marketing but don’t know html, sql, or php or how to set up a website, then an internet turnkey business may be your answer for you. With a turnkey online business all of the “heavy lifting” has been done for you in most cases. So if you want to leave the technical aspects of setting up and maintaining a website to others, don’t want to worry about processing orders and dealing with customer service issues, then an internet turnkey business may be your answer.
Evaluate each opportunity and choose the one that works best for your personal business style. Most entrepreneurs purchase a turnkey business because of the ease of start-up. The learning curve is extremely long and difficult when starting a business from the ground up, and can be lessened a great deal with this type of assistance. Many people want to start a home business, but never do because of the hassles and start-up costs. As with any new business, a home based business can have unforeseen expenses and problems. We will be providing you with helpfull information, do’s and dont’s, what to watch out for, and overall make sure you are in the correct direction for your expertise for you to learn and use as a guide to a home based turnkey wholesale dropship business.